- Maximum single image size 35½” x 120”. More coverage is possible with multiple images when there is clear area between images. See DecoTherm Quality Specification for details.
- Maximum glass size 54” x 120”
- Line weight minimum is 1 pt.
- Minimum San Serif Type 10 pt.
- Minimum Serif Type 12 pt.
- Convert all fonts to Outlines, or Curves.
- Text intensive files (ie. Donor Boards) should be submitted as vector files to obtain best results.
- Areas with lots of small detail reproduce best as reverse images where the detail is clear glass.
- Up to 3 colors per image
- Colors should not touch. Keep a 1/16” gap between colors to minimize registration and trapping issues.
- Touching colors will most likely exhibit broken edges, show gaps or dark halos
**Please contact your DecoTherm supplier if you have any questions about design or file preparation. Following these guidelines minimizes chance of incurring additional art charges.**